Thursday, April 12, 2012

2 sets of gear..

[:1]HOW?!

I have ADD and I find it intimidating to try to keep a gear set for feral and a gear set for balance. Or.. could I get away with questing feral in healing gear? (I'm guessing that's a no)

Any tips to keeping 2 gear sets organized?

Thanks



you could get away with questing as balance in healing gear, or healing in balance gear :P.


but no, feral needs agi and balance / resto need int.


as for tips.... get bigger bags ;).


i only run feral, and i have ~5 different gear setups made from ~2.5 sets worth of feral gear.
Only two?

I use outfitter.
I play two druids. problem solved.
Outfitter is an awesome addon. Far superior to the ingame manager where they tried to copy it from, IMO.
You should just be incrementally adding pieces from dungeons and quests. By the time you get to 85 you should have a decent set of each. I will agree it does take a lot of bag space, but once you get the biggest bags the essentials should only take up one bag while leaving room for a role play hat or robe. ;]

The real painful part comes when you don't want say, just a feral and a resto set, but then going further and saying you need a pvp resto, pvp feral, and pve of another, too!

If it does come to that, dedicate another bag in the bank to that, and when you are going to do something that requires it, just swap out that bag for the other.

Outfitter was an essential for Druid before they gave us one in game. I always hated mods for some reason, so as soon as I could drop Outifitter I did. If we were able to use the mount speed increase items at max level I would actually still use Outifitter since it automatically equipped and unequipped all those items.
I use outfitter and self-dedicate a bag for offset gear, sorted by slot. Shift-clicking an item I am thinking about rolling on will then show me if it is better then what I am wearing as well as what I have selected for my offset slot. If it is an upgrade for my offset, I swap bag spots and either delete or DE the old item.

No comments:

Post a Comment