Thursday, April 12, 2012

what do raid as?

[:1]so raiding as feral or resto what are pros/cons of both
Resto can heal. You can be a tree with an afro. Or wilted broccoli. You can let annoying people die.

Feral can tank and/or dps. Also, you can be a cat. Or a bear. Or a flaming cat.
It really depends on what you want to do. Right now Feral Tanks are among the best (if not THE best) single target tanks. We are above average with multi-tanking targets as well.

I do not know for sure since I have not played a healer since back in classic WoW but resto became the powerhouse of heals for a long time but there have been some pretty significant nerfs to them recently.

Feral Kitty DPS is at a pretty good spot from what I have seen recently. Generally when I go Kitty in raids (even tho it is a rare occurrence) I am able to pull competitive DPS compared to other melee since we can apply a lot of bleeds to the target and even if we get our of range we are still hitting the target for significant damage.

I have NEVER played a boomkin before but I hear that they are among the highest DPS in Dragon Soul right now but take that with a grain of salt.
um, CAT, IT'S THE BEST!!!
Tank. Dragon Soul is all about the bearcat, good mix of tanking and dps'ing.. Keeps things interesting and you're less likely to burn out and get tired of raiding.

No comments:

Post a Comment