Thursday, April 12, 2012

this was refreshing :D

[:1]So today I just couldn't find a toon to play did a dungeon or bg on a toon the logged because it wasn't makin me cheese. Then I saw my druid logged on I was double feral dropped bear decided to try out Doomkin... GUYS GOING 32-2 in AV on possibly the most under rated spec in the game was so fun it seems like the spec hasn't been ruined by being made like class x becaude class y QQ'd. Its been forever since win or loss I still enjoyed playing, I was In a game that lasted forever due to a turtle and I usually hate that but 20 people all bunched up in the road+starfall... yeah no purpose in this thread I just had so much fun today lazerchicken=win
/agree

Balance in PVP i a lot of fun. Once you have mushrooms, there's a lot of fun and creative ways you can use them. I think Balance has a lot of really unique spells and I always have a lot of fun doing BG's.

No comments:

Post a Comment