Saturday, April 14, 2012

Another Bear Trinket Question

[:1]I tank heroic 5-mans pretty frequently and do LFR just about every week as cat.

I've been tanking using Veil of Lies and Fire of the Deep but last week I picked up Wrath of Unchaining.

Should I be using Wrath of Unchaining to tank with? If so, which trinket should I replace with it?

Thanks in advance for any helpful suggestions.
Replace the stamina trinket, you really don't need the extra stamina for the content you say you focus on.
Hmm look into getting a fluid death. to repalce fire of the deep:)
oh keep veil of lies arround never know if you ever decied to go raiding this xpac having a stam trinkit or 2 really helps alot:)

I run Wrath of Unchaining and either the Arrow or Fire of the Deeps depending on my healer. If I'm comfortable or it's a friend I switch out for all Agility trinkets and even put on some cat gear, if after the first pull I have almost died I will switch some stuff out for max survivability.

No comments:

Post a Comment