Monday, April 16, 2012

Feral Dps?

Need a bit of help. I'm not sure if I am doing something wrong with my rotation. I guess based on my gear (here is my armory http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/aerie-peak/Stagerus/advanced) what should my dps be at? What armor changes should I make? and is there something wrong with my rotation? This is my typical rotation Feral Charge, Ravage, Rake, Mangle, Shred(til 5 combo point), Rip, Shred(5 combo points), Savage Roar, Shred (5 points), Ferocious Bite(as long as Savage Roar and Rip are still up). I also use savage roar when my energy is low and not on cooldown and I use berserk when it is not on cooldown. Lastly, I make sure all my bleeds are kept up throughout this. Any feedback would be awesome!
Please check out the Cat DPS Guide in the forum sticky, it pretty much answers your questions.
I hope this is a troll.... You have a strength relic.

Your rotation is off, read up on the class then come back with more specific quesions.
And when will people learn that you don't have to put a prismatic gem into a prismatic socket...
Wait.... They still have prismatic gems in game?

No comments:

Post a Comment