Thursday, April 19, 2012

I can't NOT play my Druid.

I've been gearing this guy up for PvP lately in random bgs. It's been a rather...painful experience. Multiple times a day I say "screw this" and go pvp on my mage or rogue alts out of frustration. At one point I even shelved my moonkin in favor of leveling said rogue and mage.
Yet again and again I dust off this druid, who's been my main since I started playing this game. There is something about this class that solidifies it's position as my first and only main. Something I can't put my finger on...

uhh... duh... your amazing name.
Probably because it can do anything and everything. It is the class. I just got sent the Scroll thingy and decided to give druids a try. I honestly have no desire to get my old characters restored, whom I deleted before I quit. It is a lot of fun being a bear.
Clever name btw! The man said it himself, "You can get further with a kind word and a guuuu....druid than you can with just a kind word."-AC

No comments:

Post a Comment