Monday, April 16, 2012

Looking for advice

Hello all,

I currently am a healer involved in a 10 man normal Fire Lands raid and I am looking for advice from other resto druids in regards to my talent choices and gear reforge/gemming. I have a good understanding of what I need to know but am always looking for ways to improve.


Ok, I'll start off with spec, I would take the 1 point out of Living Seed, and get 3/3 Gift of the Earthmother.

Gearing, lets begin with stats. You are currently at 975 haste, and the breakpoint is at 916. That leaves you 59 points in a secondary stat to play around with. Your OH should have the int enchant on it. I would personally change the +haste to gloves to +mastery. Which will put your right around where you want to be in terms of haste.

Also Im a little bit confused on some of your reforging choices. You reforge some of your pieces out of spirit to favor a secondary stat, but then flip around other pieces and reforge back into spirit. This logic confuses me. I would check a reforge optimizer, it will help you understand your reforging a little bit better so you get the most out of your stats.
Thanks Shakkix I will use your advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment