Thursday, April 19, 2012

How good are feral druids at soloing?

As the title reads, How good are feral druids when it comes to solo? How do they stack up to classes such as hunters, locks, paladins and such? And I mean at lvl 85 like soloing old runs, not leveling.

better then anything but a blood dk.


http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/1045507-4.3-Edition-The-Druid-Soloing-Guide
As a tank who gets to stealth by copious amount of instance trash how do you think they are?

Did I mention they've got heals?



Seriously though, the stealth aspect is near unbeatable...not having to fight through every inch of trash to target specific bosses. Prot Pallies and Blood DKs might get a bit more longevity from more consistent heals over longer periods of time, but they also have to slog their way through so much more just to make the attempts.
Awsome
When I get bored I farm mounts solo. I need to swap out my resto spec (stupid in this patch) for feral again so I can do more runs. So far I have the Deathcharger from Stathhome, the Raven Lord from Sethekk and the White Hawkstrider from Magistar's Terrace.
Hrm, I get bored every once in a while.

So far I've got any 5 man before wotlk (trying them next), mc, old za/zg (too bad they took 'em out), aq20//40 (up to twins :-/), kara, mag, gruuk's (including high death coil.. I mean king), ssc to vasjh (taking boomkin gear/spec next time I try), anything bt after first boss but before bloodboil boss and souls, tk to kael (good dk can do cause of on use magic mitigation).

Good thing about feral, u can faceroll as cat and gather/swipe most trash.

Anyways, pointers:
Wasp boss in aq, take a boomkin spec/gear or prepare to spend a lot of time with bear is/mf.
kara, netherspite, take green beam the whole time; chess is half luck half preparing your pieces at start
High king at gruul's lair, have to burn either lock or healer first/second, spam heal/death coil makes short work of bears.
vasjh is un-feralable solo right now as far as I know.
think first boss in bt has a very high dps req so u don't get spined, souls spam disorients.
kael in tk might be a stretch, got him to 80 percent using a instance wide spread of his adds, but pyroblast hurts.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dwj27Ki6t5s
That good^ :D

(yes, I'm bragging, deal with it!)
http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/1045507-4.3-Edition-The-Druid-Soloing-Guide


I finally had a chance to review this guide. This is excellent stuff.

My To-Do list just got much longer

No comments:

Post a Comment