Thursday, April 19, 2012

Druid Add-ons

Hey folks,

I was wondering what Bears and Kitties were using for add-ons.

I have DroodFocus, which I think is great. It has all my stacks, my health, the bosses health, and warns me if the mobs spell is intruptable.

But it has not been updated since 4.2 and there is a few know issues with it, such as the announcement that I intrupt the spell - serrota kick [14522s4askdfesers] instead of the name of the spell.

Any suggestions would be great.

Thanks.
RSA - Raeli's Spell Announcer is a good replacement for the kick announce. (It can also announce pretty much any other cooldown too)

I use ForteXorcist to track DoTs, trinket procs, ect.
Purge is another announcer for kicks / dispells / etc.

ElvUI has it's own buff / debuff tracking, but it's a complete UI replacement, so that may be a bit overkill. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment