Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Transmorg gear

Hey guys just wondering what Transmorg gear are you guys going to be wearing in 4.3?
Well as it turns out, the tier I was PLANNING to use, just about every Druid is using.

Still, I plan to stick with t7 with t8 helm and the Intensity staff from Ignis. All crecent moon-esque
My heart just broke when I just found out that transmogging Sandrene's Invisible Vest wasn't going to be permitted...I've been saving that vest for months!

Antler Helmet/No shirt = Horned Nature God!

Curse you, Blizz...I demand service without a shirt!
This will be one of the most overused sets for druids, I'm sure.
Created my own based on a color theme:

http://i449.photobucket.com/albums/qq213/joequinones/WoW/61423238-profilemain.jpg

T11 Normal Helm, though I will probably have it hidden most of the time, can't miss seeing my NIGHT ELF MOHAWK, and currently trying to find a Tailor that can make me a Blue Workman's Shirt.
Antler Helmet/No shirt = Horned Nature God!

Curse you, Blizz...I demand service without a shirt!





I want mah antlers ..well I got them I just need the chest piece

and being a female nelf I am not going shirtless!!
I'm just going to wear T1 : /

Can't decide between Staff of the Verdant Circle or Terestian's Stranglestaff for my weapon
I think I'm going to wear full T7.5 and use Light's Justice as my main hand.

I'm also considering T4 and T8.5 but I think I like T7.5 the best.
Malorne set from BC, vanilla PvP gear. The only good looking sets.
Oh god. I don't know. I'm not too psyched about the new Tier. It looks like that stuff should drop of heroic bosses.
Doesn't matter. In combat no one can see what I'm wearing anyway T_T.
So far I am planning on the eyepatch and the invisible shirt... not really sure what else. Just wish I could hide shoulders.

Either way, I am in Moonkin 90% of the times so I really don't care. Rather stare at my floppy Moonkin butt.
So far I am planning on the eyepatch and the invisible shirt... not really sure what else. Just wish I could hide shoulders.


You can't use the invisible shirt, are you illiterate, or do you just not read?
My post on the PTR forums about Transmog and the shown Enchant, since +130 Agility is horribly hideous on any set that isn't green.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3595372999?page=1#0
Just didn't read past the question. I hope by the time you read this you have changed your nappy and are not quite so rage-y.

Then I will be going with the next best thing... one of the basic black vests I have collected.

(Gotta love angry nerds.)
I love how you can perceive my emotions from simple plain text, I've always been amused by people with this extraordinary skill, you must teach it to me sometime.
Wanna cuddle? Mama Moonkin can make it all better!
I can't stand any druid gear (although I like the class) so I simply went with this:

http://i719.photobucket.com/albums/ww197/Rockeign/WoWScrnShot_110511_145617.jpg
http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items=70550:70551:70552:70553:70554:65906:47302:2579:71228

has been what I'm thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment