Monday, April 16, 2012

Just a Question Landslide Vs 130 Agility?

Main Spec is Feral bear Enchant on current weapon is 130 agility, however I am upgrading to new Polearm- Ransuer of Hatred , I have seen some feral Druids using Landslide instead of Agility, was wondering what everyones thoughts are on that. ( I have a rogue so I am Familiar with how it's procs) But since a Druid really does not "fight" with a weapon I am questioning how usefull Landslide is. It is also fairly expensive still so not something I want to experiment with

Any thoughts? Thanks
I personally would probably stick with 130 Agi. The static 372 AP + Crit > 1.3k AP procs to me (assuming standard talents and 4.3's 20% melee ap buff). Though i would like to hear from someone using Landslide why they think it's better. Will the 10% AP bonus (10% -> 20%) shift the preference?
Go with the 130 agi, its far better and you dont have to worry about timing you bleeds when Landslide procs because that would be teh only benefit. If you have any other questions feel free to ask me :)
Oh i just noticed you said "Bear", go with Windwalk then by far, its the best enchant and it WILL proc from melee swings in bear form.
Bear DPS: Landslide
Bear Survivability: Windwalk
Balance between the two/good for cat: 130agi


Pick the one that suits your position.
since you're looking from a bear perspective:

like ophindrin suggested: windwalk

if it gets way too pricey, go with agility

agility is far better compared to landslide due to agility increases AP, crit and dodge - overall more benefit for bear


Bear DPS: Landslide
Bear Survivability: Windwalk
Balance between the two/good for cat: 130agi


Pick the one that suits your position.

No comments:

Post a Comment