Saturday, April 21, 2012

Harmony uptime

Am I doing something wrong (either reading world of logs wrong or failing on my rest druid). I was going through World of Logs today and I noticed my harmony uptime is really low (<40%), which does not make any sense to me since I am hitting swift mend on cooldown and constantly using direct heals (especially nourish).

Here is the link: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-1f9t6vo62tn06c5x/details/7/
That's because it's not a specific encounter. The first random log I looked at was a 80%+ harmony uptime.
Don't look at the full report - that is likely including some trash or something buggy.

Cause when you look only at Bosses (or Wipes since you didn't kill him), your Harmony uptime is at 85.3% which is much more normal.
ok whew. Thank you I figured I was terrible.

No comments:

Post a Comment