Thursday, April 19, 2012

Seeking expert assistance

Greetings!

My wife and I recently returned to WoW after an absence (aka, playing other games). When we played last, she got to 85 on a hunter and I got to 85 on a shaman dual spec ele/restro. Starting again, she is staying hunter as that is the class she enjoys the most. I, however, am seeking to do a druid instead. It's been long enough that I only vaguely remember the specifics for how my ele shaman played. I know there is a decent combo to get a lot of damage out fast. I'm wanting to level up as a balance druid and will probably do the dual spec restro for dungeon finder when I get there.

So, those whom have more experience then I, is there any general advice for duo'ing with a hunter and will eventually be a healer?

Thanks!

Humbly,
~Old dog seeking new tricks

No comments:

Post a Comment