Saturday, April 21, 2012

What to buy?

I have a bunch of JP burning a hole in my pocket and am trying to decide the best purchase for gearing up my resto druid.

I was going to buy an Obsidian Arborweave Tunic, to get the 2 piece set bonus, but then I got a decent chest piece drop from a heroic dungeon. If I do decide to get an Obsidian Arborweave piece, should I replace my gloves or my chest piece?

I could replace the old quest green that I'm using for a helmet, but the JP helmets aren't as nice.

My lowest ilvl equipment is my ring, trinket, and relic; should I replace one of those?

Thanks.
Relics are cheap, and one would raise your item level.

Could also maybe get the ring if you have enough jp.
If you want to continue healing (which is awesome), you should really invest in the tier chest OR the gloves+relic. The relic should be the first 378 or 397 piece you buy (assuming you have 700 jp or vp). I see you bought the cloak. I would buy the 378 or 397 healing relic then go for the tier set bonus with gloves or chest piece.
Assuming you capped VP last week, if you bought the cloak you should have enough VP before the end of this week to get the 397 relic as well (1250 for cloak + 700 for relic = 1950). I'd do that and spend your JP on the T12 gloves (cheaper than chest) for the bonus. Also, get the 378 ring and neck soon as well, those are each only 1250 I believe.

Since there's no cap on JP you can get all of that this weekend.
I would get the ring.

No comments:

Post a Comment