Wednesday, April 18, 2012

I Need Help Against Rogues.

When left in a 1v1 situation with a rogue with trinks down wtf do I do?

I make sure to keep FF up at all times, pretty much just do my best to get bleeds up and go bear.

Then bash -> cat -> bleeds up and bear again.

Should I be using my insta on clones or on heals? Or just not at all in risk of getting caught out of form?

Just always seem to get outplayed by a good rogue, get locked into a full stun and they just burst the !@#$ out of me.

Any tips?

P.S - This is meant to be after a fairly lengthy fight when CDs are down.

ALSO - What should I be using my trink on? Kidney/Cheap shot or the blind?

Cheers in advance,

Lost
well...reforging for straight mastery will help a lot....

but that aside you're doing it pretty much right...only thing I can say otherwise is to nature's grasp to get away, heal, clone, heal some more....restealth open with pounce get bleeds up go back to bear

and may as well keep demo roar up while in bear.

oh and I normally save trinket for the kidney that will come during or right before shadow dance, this is where they do their most damage by far.
yeah what the above poster said. I also cast thrash when I am in bear this gets an extra bleed on them and does not have a positioning requirement like swpie so I use both of these after I get out of a stun and the rogue is behind me b/c alot of times the slows from posions make it where it takes a lil while to get turned around and faceing the rogue again.

So I get my lacerates mangle, thrash, swipe, demo and FFF up when in bear try and get space to use my charge bash kitty for a sec or 2 then back to bear. I TRY not to have to use FFF when in cat if I dont have to b/c its just 1 more button to press during my small cat dps window.
re-roll night elf, get the opener and eat rogues for breakfast/lunch and dinner!
Glyph of Barkskin is mandatory for any form of Druid PvP.

-25% crit during their burst will help you a lot to survive it.
heh I didn't even think to check that ptarr...thought that was pretty much mandatory for any pvp druid, and thought it was common knowledge as well.
if you open on them put up a 5 point rip and go bear... make sure you keep FF on them.

If they start to wear you down use your survivability CDs

When they have used most of their CC, pop zerk in bear form and destroy them.



kite, kite, kite, and kite some more.


after you've gotten cloak / CR, trinket, and evasion (if not nelf).... only then should you go for a kill.


skinning (with glyph) every sdance will have a profound effect on how much damage you take from a rogue.

No comments:

Post a Comment