Thursday, April 19, 2012

Question, New to Bear/Cat.

Fellow Druids , i'm almost cap at 2k valor what piece or pieces can be the first to upgrade? all help and advice will be awesome. And in other note planning on making my old bear tanking gear to cat gear .
I was planning to upgrade my helm first, which is 2200 VP. You might also consider converting the valor to conquest for the neck of prowess which is supposedly BiS according to theincbear.com, though I was just going to go with the honor one myself.

EDIT: VP belt is also supposedly BiS and offers the same ilvl upgrade over the helm, not sure which offers the most upgrade per VP.
Depends on what you want to prioritise.

Bear: Get the Helm first - but you can buy the relic first too, as you'll still get the helm the same week.
Cat: Get the trinket.
yep , im using mr robot and it say riplimb's is BiS, which im planning on grab if it drop this sat in our alt FL run. just wanna upgrade accordingly. and if Mr.is correct i gonna need 11,200 VP to get all my goodies :/.
but the helm is 2200 and the relic is 700
and i get cap at 2k

No comments:

Post a Comment