Monday, April 16, 2012

Did I make the right choice?

[PvP]

I just got this guy to 85 a few days ago, and have already fully geared him albeit the PvP shoulder enchant (some stuff may not have updated yet)

I got up to 1650 CP and chose Cataclysmic Gladiator's Badge of Conquest. It seemed logical, since kittens are all about lining up proper burst. I figured the 400 more agility that I get from it rather than ruthless > the +60-80 constant agility from an upgraded piece of the set.

I can still exchange it for something else, or save up. Should I change the item I bought?
Also, if anyone has any criticism on spec/glyphs/gear -- please let me know.

(have both PvP shoulder and head enchant, haven't logged the character to update yet)
Your spec and glyph choices are solid. Getting the badge isn't what I would have done personally, but it's not necessarily a bad choice either, since burst is really important, and it gives plenty of Resil too.
Thank ye kindly for the input, sir.
I use that trinket, I love it especially for Arena. You can't go wrong with it, really.
My thought process is this get the gear that has the most stats or biggest upgrade 1st. Not that the trinket is a bad choice but your getting 2 stats and thats it (resilance and agi) and one of them is on use's. Where as if you got your helm (didnt look at ur gear just picking an item) your picking up agi stam resilance and mastery. Thoes stats are there for you all the time, your trinket just gets u 1 stat thats there all the time (resil) and another that is on use. The extra umph from the trinket is nice but for the reasons i listed I'd go with an item that had more stats.
Also:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3595374512

Like / sticky if helpful :)

No comments:

Post a Comment