Wednesday, April 18, 2012

R1 Balance Druid in 3s... wut?

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostmourne/Falauris/advanced

:O
"Legendary Staff Cleave"



'nuff said
There are a handful of really amazing druid pvp'ers. :)
________________________________________________
Lissanna, World of Warcraft MVP.
Learn 2 druid: www.restokin.com
I am a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar - Wash


what they said.
Crushing on this Druid... seriously...

<3,
Lufitoom
I do wish Balance had more options for 3s though; seems the only viable comp they're limited to is mostly Lock/Shaman/Druid, with a few others breaking ~2300. Sadface. :(

I feel for you my boomkin brethren! Now rub my tummy. ^_^

Also /boggle at your HK's Lufi. O.O

Edit: LOL @ Lock/Shaman/Druid abbreviation being censored. C'mon Blizz that's some good stuff, you can chillaxxx with that!
Orange cleave.
Some druids are cute
If that lock had the staff too. I'd probably poop a kitten... Gratz on their success though!
I do wish Balance had more options for 3s though; seems the only viable comp they're limited to is mostly Lock/Shaman/Druid, with a few others breaking ~2300. Sadface. :(

I feel for you my boomkin brethren! Now rub my tummy. ^_^

Also /boggle at your HK's Lufi. O.O

Edit: LOL @ Lock/Shaman/Druid abbreviation being censored. C'mon Blizz that's some good stuff, you can chillaxxx with that!


I tend to kill well in the "world" and in large groups, but wallow in mediocrity in arenas and have only been 2k in rbgs. Still, I have fun doing it!

<3,
Lufitoom
Falauris has and always will be an amazing player, whilst the staff helps, they would still be in the top 5 due to the skill of the 3 players involved. He has proven time and again that dedication and time in a class and spec will make you better. Most people don't realise its a time factor, little things over long periods are what make you good.

Not many other balance druids go into bear form and pop frenzied regen giving me that 2 seconds i need to get out of a stun to LoH him.

Can guarantee you though legendary RLS or RMP will be the major problem for every team in 3 months.

Lufi can you teach a up and coming Boomy :D. There is a slight damper in my ability to kill coming from Resto xD

No comments:

Post a Comment