Thursday, April 12, 2012

Druid Travel Forms

[:1]hello!

I know this topic has most likely been discussed a lot of times in the passed but I think it is time that druids get a new Travel and Aquatic form.

The current ones lack in design and seriously what is the Aquatic form even supposed to be?

I know blizzard already has a lot on their hands with the new expansion but hopefully they can squeeze it in with a soon to come patch or the next expansion.

:)
Fully agree. Our travel form should be a stag, considering Cenarius's father is Malorne.
Night Elf: Stag, (Seahorse?)
Worgen: Worg, Shark
Tauren: Moose, Walrus
Troll: Raptor, Crocolisk

Or we should get a separate travel form with 100% speed using those new models, because as a druid I would !@#$ing love to not use a mount, just based on who I am from like almost a roleplaying standpoint, I would love just to shift into my mount.

Do you even use land mounts? We can still fly at 310 speed.
Pvp, even if it is a 1.5 second cast for that ability, I would like it.

And in raids.
I think it's a GREAT idea.

The Night Elf travel form should definitely be a stag.
Tauren travel form could be.... something that fits mulgore's environment. Maybe like a pronghorn.
Troll could be maybe a raptor... I dunno...
Worgen could be a wolf. Or a more rabid looking black stag maybe...
Aquatic form is a waste of time. It had no purpose when I was leveling. If you ask me they should take out Aquatic form and put in the old ToL. ToL is actually USEFUL.
Both Night Elf and Tauren deserve the Stag Travel Form, Troll and Worgen aren't real druids, so they deserve to keep the placeholder Cheetah form for another ~5 years to meet their quota.

No comments:

Post a Comment